Solar Victoria Battery Rebate
Eligible Victorian households can save up $4,174 when adding battery storage to their solar system. According to Solar Victoria, the rebate will maintain the current value until all rebates from the 2020-2021 period have been allocated, at which time they will then reduce to $3,500.
The energy storage solution must be listed on Solar Victoria’s Approved Battery List. Redback Technologies is an approved provider for the Solar Victoria Battery Rebate.
Check the most recent updates on Solar Victoria website.
Simply fill in the form below and our team will be in contact.
To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- Already have solar panels installed.
- Have not accessed a solar rebate previously.
- The combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $180,000 a year.
- It’s an existing property, valued at under $3 million based on the current council rates notice.
- You are the owner-occupier of the property where the system is to be installed.
Enquire now about the Solar Victoria Battery Rebate.
Redback technologies can assist you to access the home battery scheme. Simply fill in the form below and our team will be in contact.