Redback Technologies Queensland Cashback Offer 2023 (“Redback Cashback”)
Redback Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 36 605 542 541) of Building 1015, 80 Meiers Rd, Indooroopilly QLD 4068 (Hereinafter referred to as “Redback”)
- Purchase and have installed a qualifying Redback battery system* from a qualified retailer or solar installer between July 3rd and September 30th, 2023.
- Receive a cashback of $550 (“Redback Cashback”) upon successful application, in line with the Claim Method outlined below.
- The claimant must be a resident of, or business registered in Queensland, Australia.
- The claimant must be 18 years of age or older.
- The claimant must purchase a qualifying Redback battery system* and have it installed by a qualified installer at a Queensland address during the promotional period.
- The qualifying Redback battery system* must be registered and commissioned in the Redback Portal by the installer during the promotional period.
- The claimant must submit a valid Claim Form as per the Claim Method below.
- The claimant must comply with these terms and conditions.
Employees of Redback Operations Pty Ltd and its affiliated companies, as well as their immediate family members, and Directors of the company are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
The Redback Cashback promotion is valid from 12:01 am AEST on July 3rd, 2023, until 11:59 pm AEST on September 30th, 2023, or while stocks last.
Qualifying Redback Battery Systems*:
The Redback Cashback offer is applicable to the following Redback battery system models:
- SH5000 with a minimum storage capacity of 10.6kWh
- ST10000 with a minimum of 9.6kWh battery storage capacity.
- Visit the registration form at https://redbacktech.com/queensland-cashback during the promotional period to register your interest in the Redback Cashback offer.
- Complete the registration form with the required details. You are solely responsible for completing the registration form and the correctness of the details provided. In case your registration form is incomplete or incorrect data is provided, that results in your application not being eligible to receive the offer, Redback is not required to compensate you in any form.
- Following the completion of the registration form, you will then be emailed to the address you have provided in the registration form, a link to a claim form, to be completed when you have purchased and had a qualifying Redback Battery System installed.
- Complete the claim form with the required details, including your battery system’s serial number, proof of purchase, BSB and account number and contact information.
- Submit the application form as instructed on the website.
Proof of Purchase:
The claimant must provide a valid proof of purchase, such as a receipt, accepted quote, or purchase order, showing the Retailer, the qualifying Redback battery system(s), the purchase price, and the date of purchase. Redback has the right and will cross reference the provided proof of purchase with its database to ensure that the claimant has installed and commissioned the qualifying system in the name and place that was stated in the registration form.
Redback reserves the right to reject any claims where the details of the original application form do not match the information on the proof of purchase and / or the details entered into the Redback portal during the installation stage.
It is the sole responsibility of the claimant to ensure that the claimant details including names, addresses and other details are correct and complete and Redback is not liable for any losses or damages that result from rejected claims due to incorrect, incomplete, or inconsistent data as provided by the claimant.
Once the claim has been validated and processed by Redback, the Redback Cashback of $550 will be deposited into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 30 days.
- The Redback Cashback is not transferable.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- The offer is only available while stock is available.
- Redback Technologies reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who breaches these terms and conditions or engages in fraudulent activities.
- Redback Technologies reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Receipt of claims:
Claims will be considered received at the time they are successfully received into the Promoter’s inbox. The Promoter bears no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected information provided by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
The Promoter upholds the integrity of the promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants engaged in tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes, but is not limited to, the use of fraudulent techniques to make multiple claims unrelated to separate eligible purchases, or the submission of claims that do not adhere to these terms and conditions.
Australian Consumer Law:
These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.