5 great reasons to work at Redback
Software Tester Geoff shares his top 5 reasons why he enjoys working at Redback.
Wednesday 21st February, written by Geoff Newnam, Software Tester, Redback Technologies
Geoff Newnam started his exciting journey as a Software Tester in December 2017.
When asked how he describes his experience at Redback, Geoff says ‘Fantastic. working at Redback has been a huge learning curve, the unique projects and ground breaking style of work that Redback pursues means that I am always learning and working on something new and exciting’.
Geoff says he loves working at Redback. We’ll let Geoff tell you, in his own words, why…
- Working on technology that will improve the world
- Having the opportunity to dive into all aspects of a project, not necessarily just what your job title specifies
- Flexibility to balance family life
- Focus on training and upskilling employees
- Clearly passionate management team and co-workers who inspire the best from everyone
I enjoy being a Software Tester because I can use my skills to help ensure the best quality product is being delivered.
What keeps me at Redback? The chance to be a part of the development of ground breaking technology while learning and improving my skills and abilities.
If someone is considering an opportunity at Redback, here is my advice: Take it, don’t think twice.
To see the current positions available at Redback please visit Seek