Phil Best, electrical engineer and Redback customer
Hear from our customer and electrical engineer Phil Best about the features that made him choose Redback and how he no longer needs to worry about his once “really high” electricity bills.
All-In-One Streamlined Solution
Sleek, sophisticated and incredibly efficient, the Redback Smart Hybrid System is changing the face of solar power.
Our streamlined solutions will fit seamlessly into your home and will both look and function more efficiently compared to a fragmented setup. Each Redback Smart Hybrid System includes a hybrid inverter, balance of system (BoS) and the battery enclosure. There is no need for additional cables or cabinets, which reduces the overall cost of the installation.
Not ready for batteries yet? No worries! Be battery-ready and get the same great look and feel of our all-in-one solution design by adding the battery cabinet with the batteries at a later date.
Why solar with battery storage?
- Maximise the use of your self-generated solar energy
- Minimise the amount of power purchased from the grid
- Reduce the exposure to fluctuating energy tariffs (FiT & ToU)
- Provide increased energy reliability and independence should you experience a power outage
- Give peace of mind that there is a secure, clean energy source for your home
- Optional participation in Virtual Power Plants and Embedded Networks
Smart Energy Communities
Redback Technologies are working towards a more sustainable electrical grid, developing Virtual Power Plants and Embedded Networks.
Redback Virtual Power Plant
Brings together a fleet of Redback Smart Hybrid systems that can be controlled as one to provide network support and services.
Redback Embedded Network
Allows communities to come together and share their Smart Hybrid System’s solar and battery power to become more self-sufficient.