Phil Best, electrical engineer and Redback customer
Hear from our customer and electrical engineer Phil Best about the features that made him choose Redback and how he no longer needs to worry about his once “really high” electricity bills.
Smart solutions for small businesses
Invest in smart, clean & low cost electricity this EOFY
Improve your business’ energy resilience with a Redback smart solar battery solution
Running a small business isn’t easy. Your customers deserve all your energy and attention, and it can be a constant struggle to stay ahead of the competition.
Instead of wasting your valuable time worrying about your electricity costs, invest in your business energy resilience this EOFY.
By adding a Redback Smart Solar Battery Solution to your business, you are investing in:
Why solar with battery storage?
- Maximise the use of your self-generated solar energy
- Minimise the amount of power purchased from the grid
- Reduce the exposure to fluctuating energy tariffs (FiT & ToU)
- Provide increased energy reliability and independence should you experience a power outage
- Give peace of mind that there is a secure, clean energy source for your home
- Optional participation in Virtual Power Plants and Embedded Networks
Smart Energy Communities
Redback Technologies are working towards a more sustainable electrical grid, developing Virtual Power Plants and Embedded Networks.
Redback Virtual Power Plant
Brings together a fleet of Redback Smart Hybrid systems that can be controlled as one to provide network support and services.
Redback Embedded Network
Allows communities to come together and share their Smart Hybrid System’s solar and battery power to become more self-sufficient.
*Average based on Redback customers’ system performance on March, April and May 2021.